Maartje Koper V.O.F. Maartje Koper V.O.F., located at ‘t Zand 15
3544 NC UTRECHT The Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
‘t Zand 15
3544 NC UTRECHT
Personal data that we process
Maartje Koper V.O.F. processes your personal data as a result of you making use of services and/or by you providing this information to us.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
– First name and last name
– Address details
– Telephone number
– Email address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone.
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
– Internet browser and device type
– Bank account number
Exceptional and/or sensitive personal data that we process
It is not our intention to collect data via our website and/or service on website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age. Unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is over 16 years of age. We therefore recommend that parents are involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent data from being collected about children without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without such consent, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will remove this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Maartje Koper V.O.F. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Processing your payment
– For sending our newsletter and/or advertising leaflet
– To be able to contact you by phone or email if this is necessary in order to be able to perform our services.
– To inform you about changes to our services and products
– To offer you the option of creating an account
– In order to deliver goods and services to you
– Maartje Koper V.O.F. analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
– Maartje Koper V.O.F. also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information we need for our tax return.
Maartje Koper V.O.F. does not take decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions that are taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of Maartje Koper V.O.F.).
How long we retain personal data
Maartje Koper V.O.F. will not retain your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected. We apply the following retention periods for the following categories of personal data:
|Personal data in the context of the delivery of newsletter/information events, etc.
|As soon as you unsubscribe from all email lists, you will be immediately removed from our system.||To keep you informed about new products/services.|
|Personal details||As long as you use our products/services.||For the delivery of products/services.|
For the delivery of invoices
|7 years||Required by tax authorities|
Sharing personal data with third parties
Maartje Koper V.O.F. will share your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the performance of the contract or in order to comply with any legal obligation. In the case of companies that process your data on our behalf, we enter into a processor agreement with them to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality regarding your data. Maartje Koper V.O.F. will remain responsible for these processing operations. Maartje Koper V.O.F. also provides your personal data to other third parties.
- ActiveCampaign, for sending emails with information about the purchased product. Your personal data are stored on a server outside the Netherlands, namely in the United States.
- Acumulus, for processing payments and generating invoices.
- Zapier, for making a link between different software systems
- Polldaddy, for sending surveys
- Facebook, social network and advertisement channel
- Google Analytics, to gain insight into the visitors to the website
- Our team, that helps the contact with leads and customers
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website we already informed you about these cookies and asked permission for their placement.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. You can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
For an explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situatie/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/.
Viewing, amending or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself through the personal settings of your account. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company, and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information on you we hold in a computer file to you or another organisation specified by you.
If you want to use your right of objection and/or right to data portability or if you have other questions/comments about data processing, please send a specified request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black on this copy. This is to protect your privacy. Maartje Koper V.O.F. will respond to your request as soon as possible, and in any event within four weeks.
Maartje Koper V.O.F. would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Maartje Koper V.O.F. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you feel that your data is not being properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or send an email to email@example.com. Maartje Koper V.O.F. has taken the following measures, among others, to protect your personal data:
– Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
– TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this by the ‘https’ in the address bar and the padlock in the address bar.
– DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving emails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.